zannes: (Default)
[personal profile] zannes

My friend needs to to sell her ticket. It's prime real estate - A13, I believe, which is front row middle.

What does this mean for you, the lucky buyer of this Golden Ticket?

You can smell the manly aroma of the Supernatural celebrities as if you were SITTING IN THEIR LAPS. Jared Padalecki may actually SWEAT ON YOU. There is constant eye contact, and inadvertant groin/eye contact as you are at the PERFECT ANGLE.

Imagine, sitting in your comfy first row seat without the inconvenience of having a GIGANTIC HEAD OF HAIR blocking your every camera shot.

With Misha Collins as a scheduled guest, this is like your OWN PERSONAL HEAVEN.

All it costs is the price of the ticket (or best offer), which is exactly what she paid for it (or maybe just a little less)! 

Admit it, it's better than a life-time supply of chocolate from a creepy, agoraphobic chocolatier with daddy issues.


                     
                                           Jared and Jensen are already bidding!

 

If you are interested, just let me know, and I'll pass on the information to my friend anya. It's pretty much first come, first serve. Pony up the cash (or check or whatever) and it's yours!








Date: 2010-09-12 01:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] boxobread.livejournal.com
LOL! Were you at the ChiCon last year with the big hair too! LOL!

Date: 2010-09-12 01:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
I go to LA, but the heads of hair get no smaller.

Date: 2010-09-12 01:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] morgana-st.livejournal.com
OMG, you deserve a finder's fee for writing the ad! And equally OMG, I wish I could go.

Date: 2010-09-12 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
Spread the word to your friends and communities!

Date: 2010-09-12 03:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Okay, THAT was brilliant. And all true!!

Date: 2010-09-12 04:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
It's all in how you word it.

Date: 2010-09-12 04:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] retrophysics.livejournal.com
/raises hand

(Checked out the site. Found out Richard is a guest. Totally sold me.)

Date: 2010-09-12 04:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
Awesome! I'll let her know, and you'll probably get a PM from her by tomorrow (or sooner, she stays up late).

Date: 2010-09-12 05:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Hey, retrophysics!

Tried to PM you, but it's set to private? How can we do this? (And RSJ is a hoot and a half - get him to sing at karaoke!)

Date: 2010-09-12 05:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] retrophysics.livejournal.com
Friended.

I didn't realize it was. That was probably the result of my internet paranoia a couple months ago. I lose track of these sort of things easily. But anyway, you should be able to PM me now. Sorry 'bout that.

(And wow, you really stay up late.)

Date: 2010-09-12 05:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
I can PM her, so you must have done it wrong. You want me to give her your e-mail? She didn't have one on her profile.

ETA: Seems like the problem is resolved. Good luck!
Edited Date: 2010-09-12 05:24 am (UTC)

Date: 2010-09-12 11:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gypsy-atavari.livejournal.com
That was an awesome way to sell this ticket! :-)

I wish I could get it but I live a gazillion miles away. Hehehehe.

Date: 2010-09-12 06:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
She doesn't live close, either, so it's the extra plane fare and hotel fees which make it so she can't go this year.

Date: 2010-09-12 03:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snbsbnyrfan.livejournal.com
this is why i should wait to buy my tickets lol.. i've seen so many gold go on sale (i'm E5 so i rather be in the front row)ah well i have to wait to buy for vancouver so maybe i can find a front row there lol

Date: 2010-09-12 06:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
The cost is getting to be too much for a lot of people, especially those that have to travel to get there, so more and more tickets seem to be on sale this year.

Date: 2010-09-12 06:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] snbsbnyrfan.livejournal.com
oh i agree the tickets are an insane amount of money and i'm traveling too i'm flying to chicago...then to LA... and probably vancouver.. they never come to NJ the boys which is one i can drive too! all my spare money goes to conventions.. sure i could do something else but i like going but i understand the money situation

Date: 2010-09-14 03:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Think I'll get more takers if tickets are $400?

Date: 2010-09-14 03:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
It's possible. You do have a fantastic seat.

Date: 2010-09-15 05:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Before long, it'll be a fire sale - everything must go. Airline ticket is a tad pricey, though cheaper from LAX. :/

Date: 2010-09-15 06:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
They renamed the ticket - it's actually A9. Still an amazing seat.

Date: 2010-09-15 02:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
What are they doing with the original A1-A8? Are they on-stage now?

Ticket? still available

Date: 2010-09-15 06:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lady-vader67.livejournal.com
Hi I'm interested in making an offer for the ticket please PM with details


I'm off to afternoon classes, but will be back in a couple of hours.
Thanks!

Re: Ticket? still available

Date: 2010-09-15 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
PMed you with link to eBay. (I was getting desperate!) Details are on that. :)

Date: 2010-09-15 07:24 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Hey-

I am interested in your Gold Ticket, if it is still available. Email me at jmeirs@gmail.com Thanks!!!

-Jessica

Date: 2010-09-15 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Email sent. Thanks! *fingers crossed*

Date: 2010-09-15 10:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
Got desperate, so I put it on eBay. Thanks for the words, Zanne - brunch is on me for the plagiarism. ;-)

Details here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110586480873&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I have it closing on Friday. Super cheap (for Creation)! :)

Date: 2010-09-15 11:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
Not a problem. *fingers crossed* Did you try posting a link on the CW lounge? They have a Chicago Con forum/thread.

Date: 2010-09-16 08:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] reliand.livejournal.com
aww man!!! I want that seat. I'd buy it now, but I can't afford $600 :(

Is it worth it? If I get a ticket to Salute this will probably be the last con I go to in a loooong time. The bidding ends tomorrow right?

Date: 2010-09-16 11:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
It's only $375, which is quite a bargain for front row gold. It's usually $466. I've never been to the Chicago Con, but anya always loved it, mostly due to her seat. :-) Biddign ends tomorrow, or you can contact her through LJ or Twitter.

Date: 2010-09-17 07:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] reliand.livejournal.com
I'm going to try and get it. I want to go, but it's a matter if money at this point. Don't know if I'll have enough for the ticket and then room&board

Date: 2010-09-17 11:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
There is an lj site where you can ask about roommates. I saw a couple of people looking for hotel roomies to split costs.

Date: 2010-09-17 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scaperanya.livejournal.com
I've talked Zanne's and gilligan's ears off after Chicago every year. Much eye contact and smiles. It really is the perfect seat, and my seat neighbors are very cool.

Date: 2010-09-17 07:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] reliand.livejournal.com
aww! That sounds awesome! I'm going to look at my finances real quick. I just bought a ton of school books, so I don't know if I can afford it.

How quickly does the front row usually sell out? Couple minutes or a couple of days?

Date: 2010-09-17 11:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
Front row is hard to get, because people re-up their seats every year. If you don't already have some kind of gold ticket, the only way to get a front seat these days is if someone sells it like Anya is doing.

Date: 2011-09-23 04:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] annadeangurl.livejournal.com
has anyone bought the tickets yet and how much dose she want for them ?

Date: 2011-09-23 04:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zannes.livejournal.com
Yes, they were bought last year. Sorry!

Date: 2011-09-23 04:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] annadeangurl.livejournal.com
i wasn't sure if the post of from last year or not i new on here and looking for tickets for Sunday

May 2017

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 09:02 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios