zannes: (Default)
[personal profile] zannes

Hhhmmmm...I was perusing the reverse big bang pictures and I got an idea. Would it be in incredibly poor taste to maybe one day write this idea, even if I have not signed up for this challenge?

My main issue is that it inspired an RPS/F idea, and I don't write RPS/F - hence it shall take extra long to possibly complete as I deal with the whole RPS/F thing. But it seems like a really good idea, at least at this point in time when I'm in desperate need of sleep.

 


Date: 2010-09-24 05:24 am (UTC)
ext_17092: heart shaped flames (Default)
From: [identity profile] gestaltrose.livejournal.com
Hmmm I think it is okay especially if you say what inspired you. We get inspiration from all kinds of things, songs, a snippet of conversation overheard, a kid putting something in a wagon, or a picture it's all good.

*loves*

Date: 2010-09-24 09:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hunters-retreat.livejournal.com
I'm quite sure I will be writing some ideas based off the art I don't get :P Hey, it was supposed to inspire us to want to write, so what if we do it outside the challenge? I figure, if I end up doing something else that really was inspired by a piece, I can always just PM the artist and ask if they're okay with me posting something about how I didn't get the art but it inspired me anyway... :P

May 2017

S M T W T F S
  123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 09:01 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios